Very good news for the users of Honor 5c as the new OTA update based on Android 7.0 Nougat is started rolling out for the users of Honor 5C in India. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and will reach everyone according to their region. So it may take quite a time for the update to reach everyone’s device. Update Indian Honor 5c to official Android Nougat
In this article, we will guide you how to Download and Install Honor 5c Android Nougat Update EMUI 5.0 Indian Variant. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Update.
Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the Nougat OTA file for Honor 5c. The update is now available in now available via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users are already getting Android Nougat update for Honor 5c. If you can’t wait for OTA, you can Update Honor 5c to Android Nougat manually. Update Indian Honor 5c to official Android Nougat
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Honor 5c.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
Steps to install Android Nougat update on Honor 5c
- Download Android Nougat for Honor 5c via download section above and extract it.
- Create the new folder with name dload in the root directory and save the update.app file in that folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* from in your dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Choose Software upgrade and start the SDCard Upgrade.
- Select and run the update.
- wait until installation process completes.
- Download the Second full Update file from the download section.
- Extract all the files.
- Delete the old update.app
- Copy all the files of new update inside the dload folder.
- Open the phone dialer and dial *#*#2846579#*#*
- Now select ‘Software Upgrade’.
- Start the Update.
- Now you have to wait until the installation gets done.
- Reboot after the installation.
Done! You successfully installed Android Nougat on Honor 5c, If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page