Step-By-Step Guide To Download and Install US Cellular LG G6 LGUS997 Stock ROM / Firmware: LG G6 is the latest flagship released by LG in 2017. It comes with a long list of amazing specifications and features. It is highly popular and boasts millions of users around the world. Even though it has excellent features, but they can further be improved once you root your phone. Rooting a phone gives you total control of your device and you can easily tinker with the settings, customize the outlook, install custom ROMs, upgrade/downgrade the OS, and much more.
However, cases arise where your phone might even get bricked. But you need not worry as you can easily unbrick your phone by installing the stock ROM. In this post, we will be telling you how to install AT&T LG G6 Stock ROM.
The process is fairly simple, all that you are required to do is fulfil the mentioned pre-requisites, complete some downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide to safely install US Cellular LG G6 LGUS997 Stock ROM
Advantages of Flashing Stock Firmware on your phone:
- You can easily unbrick your phone
- Unroot the device and gain warranty
- Re-flash the stock ROM and fix problems
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- US Cellular LG G6 (LGUS997) – US99711a_04_0322.kdz
How To Install US Cellular LG G6 LGUS997 Stock ROM / Firmware
- Download the latest LGUP and LG USB Drivers and install them on your PC
- Now download the Stock Firmware from the download section
- Finally, follow this guide to flash the stock ROM/Firmware (.KDZ) using LGUP tool > How To Flash / Install LG Stock Firmware (ROMs) With LGUP Flash Tool