The Xiaomi Mi 10 users have started receiving the new software version MIUI V22.214.171.124.QJBINXM for the Mi 10 in India as MIUI 126.96.36.199 India stable ROM with combined July and August 2020 security patch
In a simple line, the Mi 10 is getting the MIUI 188.8.131.52 stable update in India that you can download from the link below. Additionally, the interested users can also check for the OTA update Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update.
The new firmware update brings all the Android 10 goodies along with the exclusive MIUI 12 features and improvements like new system UI, animation transitions, privacy protection, improved system security, improved app permissions, new stock ringtones, new stock wallpapers, floating window mode, AI call assistant, improved control centre, Xiaomi Health, improved global dark mode, Mi carrier services, messaging, camera improvements, weather improvements, and more. You can check out the full update changelog below.
V184.108.40.206.QJBINXM – Changelog
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- System animations
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Optimization: Animations in selected scenes
- System visuals
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- Super wallpapers
- New: Super wallpapers break physical boundaries and keep inspiring you with every touch.
- Floating windows
- New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
- Optimization: Press and hold an app preview in Recents to choose between Split screen and floating windows.
- Control center
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: MIUI 11 custom toggle order is preserved after updating to MIUI 12
- Fix: Some toggles disappeared from Control center in the editing mode
- Mi Share
- New: Recently connected devices will be pinned on top of the list for a short time
- Dark mode
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- New: Wallpapers can be displayed in darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Optimization: Full screen gestures are now ignored on the Lock screen alarm page
- Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2020. Increased system security.
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2020. Increased system security.
- Lock screen
- Fix: Custom signature didn’t appear on the Lock screen
- Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with an animation now
- New: Status bar color gradient animation
- Home screen
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox
Download Xiaomi Mi 10 MIUI 12 India Stable ROM
|V220.127.116.11.QJBINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
How To Install Xiaomi Mi 10 MIUI 12 Stable ROM (India)
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow our manual flashing guide to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery method).
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.