Step By Step Guide To Download and Install Verizon LG G6 VS988 Stock ROM / Firmware: LG G6 is arguably the most famous flagship of LG. It was released by LG in 2017 and within no time it became an instant hit among the masses. It is a special phone and comes with some an excellent list of specifications with astonishing features. Not only do you get wonderful features in the stock model but you can further improve the features and performance by rooting your phone. Rooting allows you to customize the settings, install custom ROMs, remove bloatware, and more.
However, in some cases, your rooting fails and your device gets bricked. The only solution to such a problem is that you unroot your phone by flashing the stock ROM. Luckily for any LG G6 user whose device is bricked we have the solution as we will give you the download link and method on how to flash the stock ROM.
The Flash ROM can be flashed easily within a matter of minutes. All you need to do is fulfil few pre-requisites, complete few downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide to Install Verizon LG G6 VS988 Stock ROM
Advantages of Flashing Stock Firmware on your phone:
- You can easily unbrick your phone
- Unroot and lock the bootloader on the device and gain warranty
- Re-flash the stock ROM and fix problems
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Verizon LG G6 (VS988) – VS98811A_04_0406_ARB00.kdz
How To Install Verizon LG G6 VS988 Stock ROM / Firmware
- Download the latest LGUP and LG USB Drivers and install them on your PC
- Now download the Stock Firmware from the download section
- Finally, follow this guide to flash the stock ROM/Firmware (.KDZ) using LGUP tool > How To Flash / Install LG Stock Firmware (ROMs) With LGUP Flash Tool