Xiaomi Mi 11X is now receiving MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update. The MIUI version remains the same, but it brings some notable changes such as Swift performance, Focused algorithm, Atomized memory, Liquid storage, and more.
The MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update is rolling out to Xiaomi Mi 11X with firmware version V18.104.22.168.RKHINXM. According to the changelog, it brings the dynamic focused algorithm which dynamically allocates system resources to improve the device performance. The atomic RAM technique in MIUI 12.5 Enhanced is a memory management technique that makes RAM usage more efficient.
The software update brings the ‘Liquid storage’ feature which is said to increases defragmentation efficiency by 60%. It keeps the system responsive over time. Xiaomi has fixed the crashing issue when simultaneously using face and fingerprint unlocking. It also fixes the lock screen notification disappearing issue after the call ends.
Xiaomi Mi 11X users in India have already started receiving the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update. If you have not received it yet, then manually check for the new update by heading to Settings >> About phone and check for new updates. We’ve also added a download link below.
- Xiaomi Mi 11X
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Lock screen
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.