All the interested Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite users should rejoice as the company has finally started pushing the stable Android Q update for the Mi A2 Lite units. The update is rolling out partially that means via batches and the OTA update notification can get delayed to appear on all the Mi A2 Lite variants completely. It brings a new build number of V220.127.116.11.QDLMIXM offers a stable Android 10 system with some improvements and additional features. So, if you’re interested in installing this new update, you can easily download and flash the Android 10 firmware on your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
The new firmware version not only brings the stable Android 10 (Q) update but also brings dark mode, gestures navigation control, Focus mode, improved app permissions, location privacy control, replaces the FM Radio of Xiaomi with an application of Qualcomm, etc. We’ve provided the changelog below.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android 10 (V18.104.22.168.QDLMIXM) Changelog:
- Dark mode
- Gesture navigation
- Privacy controls
- Replaces the Xiaomi FM Radio with a Qualcomm application
Meanwhile, you can check the OTA update on your phone via the Settings – System – System update. The update will be rolled out in a phased manner can take some time to appear on your handset. Now, if you want to manually install the update, you can follow the firmware installation guide below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must-Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Firmware [V22.214.171.124.QDLMIXM]
- Android 10 Stable ROM for MI A2 Lite: Download Recovery ROM
How To Install MI A2 Lite Android 10 Stable Update
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now, follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)