Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition Update with the February 2022 Security Patch for Redmi Note 8T users in Europe. Currently, it is only being pushed in Europe, more regions are expected to receive the update in the coming days and weeks.
The MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version Update will come with a number of optimizations including Focus Calculation, Liquid Storage, Intelligent Balance, Atomic Memory, and more for enhancing the overall system performance and make the device more efficient. The update can be identified with the build number V126.96.36.199.RCXEUXM.
The update will come as a software package that weighs around 2.6 GB, which means you should connect your device to a high-speed Wi-Fi connection and enough battery backup to download and install the update seamlessly.
Changelog for MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version update
- Swift performance – Enjoy much more life between the charges
- Liquid storage – New, sensitive storage mechanisms that’ll keep your system vibrant and responsive with the time
- Atomized memory – Ultra-fine memory management mechanism for making RAM usage far more efficient
- Focused algorithms – The new algorithm dynamically allocates system resources based on the specific senses, making sure you get a smooth experience
How to download and install the new MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version update?
The Redmi Note 8T users have started receiving the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version update in Europe. This update is being rolled out in a phased manner and will be available to a limited number of users initially before it gradually gets rolled out to all the users. Keep an eye on the notifications, and if you’ve not got the update yet, have a little patience, it will certainly arrive in the next few days.
To manually check for the update, the users can follow these simple instructions –
Redmi Note 8T (Europe) – Download
- Go to the Settings menu
- Select ‘System Updates’ and locate the update
- Download the update and install it
- Reboot once the installation is complete