How To Find Honor 8x IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
The Honor 8x was recently launched by Huawei (September 2018). It has created loads of hype since its release as the device is offering some greats specs and features in a very budget price. The Honor 8x comes equipped with a large 6.5inches IPS LCD display (1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5: 9 ratio). The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm) processor coupled with Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. It comes with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB internal memory which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
The Honor 8x runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2 out of the box. It houses a 4750 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the rear side of the device. The Honor 8x sports a dual camera setup on the rear side [20 MP, f/1,8, 27 mm (wide) and PDAF 2 MP, depth sensor] and 16 MP front shooting camera. The camera can take some awesome HDR shoots. The device has a notch display and it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Steps To Find Honor 8x IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Tap on it, and then scroll further down to see another sub-menu named ‘Phone Information‘.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.