Xiaomi is now rolling out a new software update for Mi CC9 users in China. The update bumps Android security patch level to January 2021, thereby making the device more secure.
The latest update for Mi CC9 Pro is based on Android 11 and carries firmware version V184.108.40.206.RFDCNXM. This is a minor security patch update and does not bring any new features apart from boosting the device security.
Mi CC9 Pro users in China who have not received the update can check for the latest package by navigating to Settings >> About phone >> Software update. Alternatively, we have added a download link for the latest package that requires manual installation.
Device: Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
Updated Android Security Patch to January 2021. Increased system security.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must-Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Mi CC9 Pro MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9 Pro: Recovery ROM
How To Install Mi CC9 Pro MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
- Guide: Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / Fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.