We have a great news for Samsung Galaxy A50 users. The device has been updated to A505FDDU3ASL5 December 2019 Patch. The current update is being released in some regions like India. This is a incremental Hotfix update which brings the latest security patch so we highly recommend users to update their devices.
If you are Galaxy A50 user, you may have received the December 2019 Security Patch OTA update notification on your device. We highly recommend you to install the update to be on the safer side. Android system should be updated to the latest build to stay safe from the malware attacks. The Update is being rolled in few regions and will take some time to be available across the globe.
This update comes with the latest security patch update which was released by Google in December 2019 which comes with December 1 security patch update. This update comes with other bug fixes and stability improvements and you should get some improvements in the speed of the phone also. Thus, you should download and install the update to your Galaxy A50 which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
Manually Update Galaxy A50 To A505FDDU3ASL5 December 2019 Security Patch
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually. If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner.
- First Navigate to Apps > Settings
- Tap on search and look for Software updates and click on that
- Now enable Download updates automatically so that software will be downloaded automatically in future. Now to manual download click on Download updates manually.
- If a system update is available, download and install the update by following the on-screen prompts.
Galaxy A50 A505FDDU3ASL5 December 2019 Security Patch
- Android version: Android 9 Pie
- Security patch level (SPL): December 1, 2019
- Baseband version: A505FDDU3ASL5
- Region: India
- Software Supported: Odin Flash Tool
- Download December 2019 Patch update A505FDDU3ASL5 (India) -Sammobile
Note: You can download any Galaxy firmware using Samfirm Tool, Guide: Download Latest Galaxy Firmware using SamFirm Tool
Check sammobile website to get the latest firmware for your device
How To Install Galaxy A50 A505FDDU3ASL5 December 2019 Security Patch OTA Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume Up Power (bootloader mode > then select recovery), then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Galaxy Note 5
- If you want to sideload the OTA then follow the guide below
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-ota-firmware-updates-using-adb-fastboot-commands/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#f9396c” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: location-arrow” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install OTA Firmware Updates Using ADB sideload[/su_button]
- If you want to Install the Full Firmware File then follow the guide given below (Odin Method)
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-install-a-stock-firmware-using-odin/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#f9396c” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: location-arrow” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin[/su_button]
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Note: Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining