Here we will be sharing a few simple ways to Take Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy M40. Following the guide, you can easily take, edit and share screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M40. This guide is for new users.
Samsung Galaxy M40 is the first Galaxy device in the mid-range which comes with Galaxy S10 type punch hole display. It has a 6.3-inch Infinity-O punch-hole display features a 1080×2340 pixels resolution. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC coupled with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage with expandable storage up to 512GB via a microSD card
The device runs on One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie. The device comes with the triple rear camera setup. The rear camera setup contains a 32MP (f/1.7), a 5MP depth sensor, and an 8MP ultra-wide lens. It features a 16 MP f/2.0 front camera. The Galaxy M40 houses a 3,500 mAh non-removable battery with 15W fast charging support.
Here will be sharing 3 methods to take screenshot On Galaxy M40. These 3 methods are > 1) using the most common “Button Shortcut” 2) using the Assistive Menu 3) using the Bixby or Google Assistant
Steps Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy M40
This is a tried-and-tested method for taking a screenshot in Galaxy S devices. The method is something like this:
- Go to the screen which will be the subject of your screenshot.
- Now, press and hold the power + volume down buttons at the same time. It might be a problem for users having larger phones, but this technique works just fine. You will hear the camera shutter sound and a short flashing animation which will indicate that you are ready to go.
- You can view the screenshot in the notification area. You can directly share and edit that from there. The screenshot can be found in the Gallery app or in Google Photos app or in Samsung’s built-in “My Files” browser.
- In case you need to find a particular screenshot from a command line or through the Android File Transfer, you can find them in /pictures/screenshots.
Method 2: Using the Assistive Menu
Samsung has another brilliant feature for taking screenshots. Most people consider it an easier way when compared to the button method.
- Enable Assistive menu (Settings->Accessibility->Dexterity and Interaction).
- Now Toggle Assistant Menu option.
- Once it is enabled, the assistant menu will appear on the screen
- Whenever you want to capture the screen, tap on Assistant menu > screenshots.
- It will take and save the screenshot
Method 3: Using Bixby or Google Assistant
It is very self-explanatory. First, go to the screen of which you want the screenshot. Now launch Google assistant or Bixby by the voice commands (e.g: Ok Google or Hey Bixby). Now give the assistant a command like “Take a screenshot”. It will capture the screenshot for you.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page