Mar 29, 2017 – Guide: How To Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.Here we will be sharing few simple ways to Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.This guide is only for the new users.
The official release of Samsung Galaxy 8 is just around the corner and the tech world is already excited and anticipating its release. Here in this article, we will be discussing some important feature such as how to take a screenshot on Galaxy S8. If you have been an owner of a Samsung Galaxy before, you will know how to do it. But if you are new to this series, we will be telling you all the tricks on how to easily take a screenshot. There is more than one method on how to take a screenshot, so let’s discuss them briefly.
Here will be sharing two methods to take screenshot On Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.These Two methods are > 1) using the most common “Button Shortcut” 2)By Swiping Screen.
Steps Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
Method 1: Using the button shortcut
This is a tried-and-tested method for taking a screenshot in Galaxy S devices. The method is something like this:
- Go to the screen which will be the subject of your screenshot.
- Now, press and hold the power + home buttons at the same time. It might be a problem for users having larger phones, but this technique works just fine. You will hear the camera shutter sound and a short flashing animation which will indicate that you are ready to go.
- You can view the screenshot in the Gallery app or in Google Photos app or in Samsung’s built-in “My Files” browser.
- In case you need to find a particular screenshot from a command line or through the Android File Transfer, you can find them in /pictures/screenshots.
Method 2: By swiping the screen
Samsung has another brilliant feature for taking screenshots. Most people consider it the easier way when compared to the button method.
- Tilt your hand to the side a little such that your thumb will point away from the screen.
- Now, swipe your hand across the screen in either left to right or right to left.
- Just like the previous method, you will hear the shutter sound and then get a short on-screen animation.
You get this method enabled by default, but if you are not comfortable with it, you can easily turn it off in the settings to prevent yourself from taking accidental screenshots.
- Go to the settings menu.
- Scroll down to “Motion” and then choose “Motions and gestures”.
- Tap on “Palm swipe to capture”.
- Now, hit toggle button to enable/disable it.