How to Update Galaxy J3 SM J320M to J320MUBU0AQE1 Android 5.1.1 Lolipop: Good news for all the Samsung Galaxy J3 users! Your device can now be updated to the official J320MUBU0AQE1 Android 5.1.1 Lolipop Firmware. Not only does this update provide the latest Android 5.1.1, but it also provides latest tweaks for Samsung’s TouchWiz UI and also comes with the latest Samsung Apps. Android 5.1.1 Lolipop Firmware on Galaxy J3
There are two ways through which you can get this new update. First one is if you get the OTA update and the second one by manually downloading it and then installing it yourself. However, if you are using the second method, you will not be getting any pre-installed apps as J320MUBU0AQE1 is an unbranded firmware. Android 5.1.1 Lolipop Firmware on Galaxy J3
Here is a step-by-step guide using which you can easily download and install this latest update by Samsung. If you have already installed updates previously using ODIN, then this tutorial will be a piece of cake for you. But before starting the procedure, kindly fulfil few pre-requisites and complete few downloads which will be essential for completing the installation.Follow the guide to Update Galaxy J3 SM J320M to MUBU0AQE1 Android 5.1.1. Android 5.1.1 Lolipop Firmware on Galaxy J3
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy J3.
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID LOLIPOP ON GALAXY J3
- Download Android Samsung Galaxy J3
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us in