Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On UMI Touch and How to boot UMI Touch Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The UMI Touch comes equipped with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The device is powered by MediaTek MT6753 CPU coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
The UMI Touch sports a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera. It houses a Non-Removable Li-Ion 4000mAh Battery. The battery backup on this device is great.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On UMI Touch
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the UMI on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot UMI Touch Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page