5 Different Ways To Bypass Any Secured Lock Screen On Android: Ever user must have experienced the pain of forgetting their Android lock screen patter or password or PIN. I know because I have done this several times. There are few users who like to change their patterns frequently, which is why it becomes hard to keep track of their latest lock screen patters or passwords.Fortunately for such people, these are several solutions which will allow them the access
Fortunately for such people, these are several solutions which will allow them the access of the device again. Yes, you read it right, the lock screen can be bypassed which it doesn’t mean Android is not secure. It is as secured as your Google account, which will be needed to bypass the lock screen.
Below we are sharing 2 different ways to Bypass Any Secured Lock Screen On Android devices.These are the most commonly used method a user can try to unlock a secured lock screen on Android.
Bypass Secured Lock screen on KitKat and lower
- If you own Android device with KitKat or lower versions, Bypass Secured Lock screen is easy.
- After 5 unsuccessful attempts, you will get Forgot Pattern? option on the screen.
- Click on Forgot Pattern? and enter your Google account details.
- Now your will be unlocked and it may ask to set a new pattern.
Bypass Secured Lock screen on Android Lollipop and higher
Due to some reasons above stopped by google in lollipop and higher versions. Instead, google replaced with the service called Android Device Manager which will come pre-installed on all Android devices. But this service only works with devices which are connected to the internet.
- Go to Android Device Manager website and log in to your Google account.
- Click on Lock.
- Enter the New password. Hence, it will replace the old PIN or Pattern.
- Now unlock your device with the new password.
Bypass third-party lockscreen
There are many third party options for Android. Many of them are not as secure as they look.There are many loopholes that allow to bypass the secure lock screen.
- In the power menu press and hold the power off option. You will see popup box saying Do you want to Reboot into safe mode?, tap OK.
- After you device reboots into safe mode where no third party apps are allowed to run in safe mode. But you can still see their settings in Settings –> Apps.
- In Settings –> Apps, look for your lockscreen app and uninstall the app or clear the data.
- Reboot your device normally.
Bypass Any Secured Lock Screen On Android using ADB
- If you have ever flashed ROMs and similar stuff, then there is a possibility that USB debugging will be enabled on your phone. If you have allowed the PC you are using to connect to your phone via ADB then you are in luck.
- This is a perfect way for unlocking your device since all that is needed to do is enter a command.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable and then launch the ADB interface. Now, open a command prompt window and type the following command and hit enter -> adb shell rm/data/system/gesture.key
- This will delete the password stored in the root of your device.
- Now all you need to do is reboot your device and the lock screen will be gone.
Bypass Any Secured Lock Screen On Android using Factory Reset
This method should be your last and final resort as in this process your entire data gets wiped. On any Android device, factory reset can easily be performed without even entering the device’s settings.
- Power off your device
- Now, press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons together which will bring the Android Bootloader menu.
- Use the volume buttons for highlighting recovery mode and then selecting it by pressing the power button.
- In the recovery mode, highlight the wipe data/factory reset and select it by using power button.
- After the process is finished, select the option “Reboot system now”.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂