The Doogee X70 (X70) smartphone released in 2018. It comes equipped with a 5.5 inches IPS display with 540 x 1132 px resolution. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580M chipset coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage with microSD support up to 128 GB. The Doogee X70 runs on Android OS 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
The device houses a Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. It sports an 8MP rear camera with Dual-LED and AF Rear and 5 MP Front camera. Here in this guide, we will go through all the steps to safely Remove Google Account lock on Elephone S3 [ByPass FRP]. This functionality has been recently added by Google to increase smartphone user data security. Now, you may ask what is FRP lock and why it’s necessary for every Android user? We have shared a brief guide on it.
What is FRP Lock or Google Account Lock?
The Google Account Lock or FRP means the Factory Reset Protection. If you’ve signed in with your Google ID on an Android device and then perform the factory reset for any reason, Google will cross-check the user authentication. It enhances the device as well as user privacy.
The FRP Lock was first introduced with the Android 5.1 Lollipop version but it’s getting more strict with Android Oreo and Pie running devices. Therefore, if you don’t have the old account credentials, you need to bypass it via SP Flash Tool.
In order to start the flashing process, some of the files and drivers will be required for your device. Follow the pre-requirements properly and then proceed.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB Cable to connect your phone with the computer.
- Download and Install the Latest Cubot USB Drivers on your PC/Laptop.
- Install the SP Flash Tool on your computer as well.
- Download DOOGEE X70 (2018) Scatter.txt file.
- Take a full backup of your phone data before going to the next process.
Steps to Install Tools on Windows
- After installing the USB Drivers and SP Flash Tool on your PC, follow the below step.
- Go to c:\Windows\inf location and search for the file “wpdmtp.inf” file on Windows PC. Then right click on it and select INSTALL option.
[symple_box color=”red” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Removing Google Account from your phone will erase all of your device internal data. RootMyGalaxy won’t be responsible for any kind of error/issue with your device. Do it at your own risk.[/symple_box]
Remove Google Account lock on DOOGEE X70 (2018) [ByPass FRP]
- Launch the SP Flash Tool as an Administrator. [Important]
- Now, copy the downloaded scatter.txt file to SP Flash Tool directory
[icon name=”share” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] The scatter.txt file comes with stock firmware file, so download the stock firmware file of the device, the unzip that and get the scatter.txt file
- Then select scatter file for your phone from the SP Flash Tool location by choosing the required tab.
- Change the tab from download to format option.
- Select manual format Flash, and confirm a validation box.
- Leave the “EMMC_USER” as it is in the Region Field.
- Write 0x3588000 in the starting Address field.
- Write 0x100000 in the Format Lenght field.
- Next, press the Start button.
- Now, switch off your device and connect to the PC via USB Cable.
- Google Account Removal or FRP ByPassing process will start automatically and you will get a success notification on your computer screen within a few seconds.
- Your DOOGEE X70 (2018) handset is now free from Google Account Protection. Now, disconnect your device.
- Reboot the phone into Stock Recovery Mode ->
- By pressing and holding the Power+Volume Up button together for a few seconds. Now, release the power button when Cubot logo appears. Then the Stock Recovery Menu will open and leave the volume button as well.
- Now, perform a full Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Wipe Cache as well.
- Next, restart the phone to normal mode and wait for the complete boot. Check whether FRP Lock appears or not.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
You’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock or Google Account Protection Lock easily from your device. If you’ve any queries or issues with the guide, feel free to ask in the comments below.