OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro are the company’s first phones to run Oppo’s ColorOS skin replacing the popular HydrogenOS in China. However, the international variant is still running the company’s popular OxygenOS. OnePlus has now started pushing a new software update to OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro running ColorOS 11.2.
The update comes with software version ColorOS 11.2.A.05 for both OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. It optimizes system power consumption that leads to improved battery life. In the camera department, the update optimizes the Night mode algorithm, White balance consistency in the rear camera, and sharpening performance of the rear camera in high pixel mode and indoor scenes.
The ColorOS 11.2.A.05 optimizes Network transmission performance, WLAN connection and fixes some known bugs. If you’re a user of OnePlus 9 or 9 Pro in China and have not received the update yet then manually check for the latest update by heading to Settings >> System >> System updates.
For those who can’t wait for the update, we have added download links for the latest package that can be manually installed using the local upgrade method through the Settings app.
- OnePlus 9
- OnePlus 9 Pro
- ColorOS 11.2.A.05
[Translated from Chinese]
- [Optimize] System power consumption, improve battery life
- [Bug fix] Game scenes using Bluetooth headset sound delay problem
- [Bug fix] Known issues and improve system stability
- [Optimize] Night mode algorithm, improve the scene atmosphere and image purity
- [Optimize] White balance consistency in the rear camera for more uniform image performance
- [Optimize] Rear camera sharpening performance in high pixel mode and indoor scenes
- [Optimize] Network transmission performance, improve communication network stability
- [Optimize] WLAN connection for better internet experience