The Stock ROM File of Digma Optima 1028 3G has been released. It is compatible with a Spreadtrum SC7731e powered variant of the device. The firmware file version name is Digma Optima s1087e_user_190401 – s1087e_1g-user 8.1.0 OPM2.171019.012. The firmware is from the needrom server. The firmware is based on Android 8.1 Oreo Mobile Os. The Firmware file is large in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
If you are new to the Android ecosystem then let me tell you, stock ROM as the name suggests is the stock or pre-installed firmware which comes with the device. The firmware is developed by the manufacturer for a specific device. So you can’t flash any Stock ROM on your Android device. Every device’s Stock ROM is different. They may be based on Google’s same Android source code but they are different.
As the device is being powered by a Spreadtrum CPU, wee will be using SPD flash tool or Upgrade tool to manually flash the Firmware. This is an easy and straight forward process. We recommend you to follow each and every step carefully without skipping any.
Download Digma Optima 1028 3G Flash File / Stock ROM
|File Name||Download Link|
|Digma Optima 1028 3G Sock ROM||Download (Login required)|
|SPD Flash Tool||Download|
Advantages Of Digma Optima 1028 3G Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock Firmware To Unbrick your Digma Optima 1028 3G.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Digma Optima 1028 3G.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Digma Optima 1028 3G.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create backup on your device How To Create Backup On Android Devices (Non-Root Users)
Digma Optima 1028 3G Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Digma Optima 1028 3G
Steps To Install Stock ROM on Digma Optima 1028 3G
- First, Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.