Download and Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo For HTC 10: Android Oreo is the latest version of android released by google a few weeks back. Every smartphone user or lover wants to get android Oreo for their smartphone as Android Oreo has some amazing features added on it, Android Oreo stable version are started to roll out for many devices and many variants officially by their brands. Now HTC 10 has got the android Oreo update, this update can be useful for the users as it will bring some needed features for HTC 10. You don’t have to wait for the OTA to reach you, you just have to download the file provided by HTC and install it in HTC 10. IF you want to install Android Oreo on HTC 10 then you must follow this guide.
The Android Oreo update for HTC 10 brings software version 3.16.617.2. It has Android 8.0 Oreo with some default features such as Instant Apps, new Quick Settings menu, Notification dots, Picture in Picture (PiP) mode, and Smart Autofill, among various others. It’s expected that this update will include the latest security patch. For your information, the HTC 10 is not only HTC smartphone to receive the official Android Oreo update. The company releases the Oreo update for the HTC U11 in November,2017 to upgrade the user experience and performance on its flagship. Being a major update for HTC 10 it will weigh nearly 1.9 GB so you will need a strong internet connection to download it. Follow this guide to know how to install Android Oreo on HTC 10.
We will provide you with downloading link of the update so that you don’t face any difficulties in following this guide. This guide will include the steps which will lead you on the installation of Android Oreo on HTC 10. The process is simple and quick if you follow the guide correctly, make sure you won’t miss anything from the steps below otherwise your HTC 10 may get bricked, follow the guide given below carefully.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for HTC 10.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the PC.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown
- Make sure that you are using an unrooted device with stock ROM installed on it.
- Download Official Android 8.0 for HTC 10 Download Direct
Steps To Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo For HTC 10
- Save it on your system
- Now boot you HTC 10 into Recovery Mode by using key combinations
- Connect your device to your system while in the recovery mode and click on the .exe file
- Wait for some time and you will end up installing android Oreo on HTC 10