Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On HTC 10 | Android 8.0 Oreo Custom ROM: In this post, we will be telling you about how you can easily download and install the latest LineageOS 15 on your HTC 10. In sure most HTC users were thrilled after they got to know that they will be receiving the official update to the latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS but there were some devices such as HTC 10 that would not be getting this update. However, the users of HTC 10 need not be disappointed as even they can enjoy the features of Android 8.0 Oreo on their devices by installing a custom ROM. The LineageOS 15 which is the latest custom ROM of the LineageOS or previously known as CyanogenMod series. This custom ROM is based on Android 8.0 and comes with all the features of this latest Oreo update.
Here, you will get to know how you can easily download and install the Android 8.0 based LineageOS 15 on your HTC 10. Even though the official update for LineageOS 15 has not yet been released, you can still download the unofficial update online. This wonderful custom ROM will have all the amazing features of Android 8.0 Oreo and it will open up an infinite number of options for you to customize and tinker with the settings to give your interface a completely new look.Update HTC 10 To Android 8.0 Oreo via Lineage OS 15.
If you are an HTC 10 user and you want to get a taste of Android 8.0 based LineageOS 15, then you can do so by fulfilling some pre-requirements, complete some downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide to Install Lineage OS 15 On HTC 10 | Android 8.0 Oreo
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.Lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source Code and Comes with all the Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, split-screen mode and better battery optimization.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Lineage OS 15.0 for HTC 10 (Link removed will be updated with working link) | Download Pure Fusion Oreo ROM For HTC 10 Instead
- Lineage OS 15 Device list
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
How to install Lineage OS 15 On HTC 10 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.