Download G610FDDU1AQG2 Update For Galaxy J7 Prime G610F (UAE) | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime G610F In United Arab Emirates has started getting the G610FDDU1AQG2 firmware OTA Update.The Update is based On Android Marshmallow.We have the direct link where you can Download and Install G610FDDU1AQG2 Update On Galaxy J7 Prime G610F (UAE)
The Latest Update comes with build number G610FDDU1AQG2 and is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.The Update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).If your Galaxy J7 Prime G610F is not rooted or its bootloader is locked then you may have received the update notification. To update Via OTA, Go To Settings–>>About Phone–>>System Update.If there is no update, wait for few more days as the OTA will be coming soon to your region.
If you haven’t yet received your OTA update, don’t worry, since it is being released in phases, and it might take some time to hit it in your region. If you just can’t wait, then simply follow our guide to Download and Install G610FDDU1AQG2 Update On Galaxy J7 Prime G610F (UAE)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Download Latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers (v1.5.61) on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Direct Download Link and For More Info Click Here
Steps To Install G610FDDU1AQG2 Update On Galaxy J7 Prime G610F (UAE)
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section down below 🙂