Download G900FXXU1CQG1 July Security Update For Galaxy S5 G900F | Android 6.0.1: Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F has started getting the latest July security patch update from Samsung.The latest July 2017 Security update comes with build number G900FXXU1CQG1.
If your Galaxy S5 G900F is not rooted or its bootloader is locked then you may have received the update notification. To update Via OTA, Go To Settings–>>About Phone–>>System Update.If there is no update, wait for few more days as the OTA will be coming soon to your region.
If you haven’t yet received your OTA update, don’t worry, since it is being released in phases, and it might take some time to hit it in your region. If you just can’t wait, then simply follow our guide to Download and Install G900FXXU1CQG1 July Security Update On Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F
Table Of Contents
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S5 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Download Latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers (v1.5.61) on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download Full Firmware File
Steps To Install G900FXXU1CQG1 July Security Update For Galaxy S5 G900F
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram