Download G928FXXS3CQGA Nougat Update For Galaxy S6 Edge Plus | July 2017 Security Patch Update: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus has already received the official nougat update which is great as it is now a 2 years old device, and Samsung has been doing a great job in releasing new security patch updates for the device.Now Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928F has received the latest Google’s July Security Patch Update.
The Latest Update comes with build number G928FXXS3CQGA and is based on Android 7.0 Nougat.It also brings the latest security patch update to the device.So we highly recommend users to install the update.The Update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).
If your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (G928F) is not rooted or its bootloader is locked then you may have received the update notification. To update Via OTA, Go To Settings–>>About Phone–>>System Update.If there is no update, wait for few more days as the OTA will be coming soon to your region.
If you haven’t yet received your OTA update, don’t worry, since it is being released in phases, and it might take some time to hit it in your region. If you just can’t wait, then simply follow our guide to Download and Install GG928FXXS3CQGA Nougat Update On Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Download Latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers (v1.5.61) on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Steps To Install G928FXXS3CQGA Nougat Update For Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928F | July 2017 Security Update
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section down below 🙂