Download G955NKSU1AQG7 July Security Patch Nougat Update For Galaxy S8 Plus: Samsung has started rolling out latest July Security Patch update for the Korean Galaxy S8 Plus.The Update comes with build number G955NKSU1AQG7.
If your Galaxy S8 Plus (Korea) is not rooted or its bootloader is locked then you may have received the update notification. To update Via OTA, Go To Settings–>>About Phone–>>System Update.If there is no update, wait for few more days as the OTA will be coming soon to your region.
If you haven’t yet received your OTA update, don’t worry, since it is being released in phases, and it might take some time to hit it in your region. If you just can’t wait, then simply follow our guide to Download and Install G955NKSU1AQG7 Nougat Update On Galaxy S8 Plus (Korea)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Download Latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers (v1.5.61) on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Steps To Install G955NKSU1AQG7 Nougat Update On Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (Korea)
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment