Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F A310FXXU3CQG2 Nougat Firmware OTA Update (2016 Model): Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 users have started receiving another firmware update.The Update brings the latest Google’s Security Patch to the device.You can manually Install the Galaxy A3 SM-A310F A310FXXU3CQG2 Nougat Firmware by following our guide
The Galaxy A3 SM-A310F A310FXXU3CQG2 update comes with stability and Performance-improvements.It is based on Android 7.0 Nougat.If your Galaxy A3 2016 is not rooted or its bootloader is locked then you may have received the update notification. To update Via OTA, Go To Settings–>>About Phone–>>System Update.If there is no update, wait for few more days as the OTA will be coming soon to your region.
If you haven’t yet received your OTA update, don’t worry, since it is being released in phases, and it might take some time to hit it in your region. If you just can’t wait, then simply follow our guide to Download and Install A310FXXU3CQG2 Nougat Firmware On Samsung Galaxy A3 2016.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Download Latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers (v1.5.61) on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Hungary (Vodafone) – Download Link 1 | Download Link 2
Austria (a1) – Download Link 1 | Download Link 2
Steps To Install Galaxy A3 SM-A310F A310FXXU3CQG2 Nougat Firmware | Android 7.0
Image Credit: Cnet
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section down below 🙂