Download ANE-L21C185B158 (184.108.40.206) Update for Huawei P20 Lite (November 2018 Security Patch): Another day and another update from Huwaei. The Huawei P20 Lite in Russia, Middle East has started releasing the latest firmware updates based on Android 8.0 Oreo firmware. This new update comes with the build number ANE-L21C185B158 (220.127.116.11) for the model number ANE-L21. After reading this post, any Huawei P20 Lite user will easily be able to download and install this stock firmware update. This new update will optimize the system performance while also increasing the stability and improving the system performance.
This new update is being rolled out via OTA (Over-the-air) in a phase-wise manner. It is believed that it will take some time before it reaches every corner of the world which is why you might get the notification for the official update within the coming days or even after a few weeks. You can check whether you have received the update by: Go to settings.Tap on System -> System Updates -> Check for updates.In case you spot a new update with build ANE-L21C185B158 (18.104.22.168), go to the option New Version -> Quick Update.
The update comes with Google’s November 2018 Security Patch update. However, if you are one of those users who lack patience and want to experience the firmware updates as soon as they are released, then you can download it manually and install it. All that you need to do is fulfil the pre-requisites, complete some downloads, and simply follow the guide mentioned below.
About The Firmware
- Device: Huawei P20 Lite (ANE-L21)
- Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
- Type: Full firmware image / OTA
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Status: Official
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Should have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- The bootloader must be unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
- Download ANE-L21C185B158 (22.214.171.124) – Middle East : Update.zip || Full_firmware.zip
- Download ANE-L21C10B146 (126.96.36.199) – Russia: Update.zip || Full Firmware
How To Install ANE-L21C185B158 (188.8.131.52) Stock Oreo Firmware On Huawei P20 Lite
- Download the firmware and now follow the linked guide below to install it manually on your device