Android 7.0 Nougat Unofficial AOSP ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus I9105 .Here we will be sharing step by step guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Galaxy S2 Plus I9105 .Follow the given steps to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus I9105 to Android 7.0 Nougat Via AOSP
Samsung galaxy S2 Plus is a very old device and we all know that it is not going to get the official Android Nougat 7.0 OTA Update.Users have to install custom ROMs to update S2 plus to latest Android.The great thing about android is that you can flash custom ROMs.This is a great news for all Galaxy S2 Plus users who want to experience the latest Android on their devices.Follow the given steps carefully to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Galaxy S2 Plus
Special thanks to XDA Senior Member Carlos_Manuel for releasing the initial build of Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for Galaxy S2 Plus I9105.This method only works on Galaxy s2 Plus International variant with TWRP installed on it.So make sure that,yourGalaxy S2 Plus has TWRP then follow the given guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Galaxy S4.This will Update Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for Galaxy S2 plus / Development Page
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT AOSP ROM ON GALAXY S2 Plus
- First, download the Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM and Gapps For Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus From the download section
- Now connect your Galaxy device to the PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps to the internal memory of your device(remember the location)
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Galaxy S2 Plus How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing theROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
- Done!!!Now reboot your device from TWRP recovery (TWRP Recovery main menu >> Reboot System)
- Your Galaxy S2 plus should be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂