The unofficial AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat ROM is now available for Moto E LTE XT1527 (2nd Gen.) code named Surnai.We are sharing step by step guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Moto E 2nd Gen 2015.Follow the given steps to Update your Moto E 2nd Gen to Android 7.0 Nougat Via AOSP ROM
It is very unlikely that Moto E 2nd gen is going to get official Nougat 7.0 update officially or not.But that doesn’t mean that Moto E 2nd gen users can’t experience the latest Android 7.0 Nougat.Now unofficial Nougat 7.0 ROM available for the device.This is a great news for all Moto G 2nd Gen LTE users who want to experience the latest Android on their devices.Follow the given steps carefully to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Moto E 2nd Gen (LTE)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT AOSP ROM ON Moto E 2nd Gen (LTE)
- First, download the Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM and Gapps For your Moto E 2nd Gen from the download section
- Now connect your Moto E 2nd Gen to the PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps to the internal memory of your device(remember the location)
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Moto E 2nd Gen How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing theROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
- Done!!!Now reboot your device from TWRP recovery (TWRP Recovery main menu >> Reboot System)
- Your Moto E 2nd Gen should be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂