In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Flash / Install Android N Developer Preview On Sony Xperia Z3 model number D6603 and D6653.It is really a very great news for all Sony Xperia Z3 users.Just follow the steps to Update your Sony Xperia Z3 to Android N Developer preview.
The wait is over!!Sony Xperia Z3 becomes the first non google nexus device to get the Android N Developer preview.Sony has released the official Android N Developer preview for Sony Xperia Z3 model number D6603 and D6653.So it is a very great news for Xperia Z3 users.If you have a Xperia Z3 then you can try out google’s upcoming OS update.
Android N is the next google OS update after the Marshmallow.Android N Developer preview comes with as well as all the popular marashmallow features some new features.(e.g:Multi-window, Bundled notifications, Direct Reply notifications, Night mode, Mobile data saver).It offers enhanced Doze mode and better RAM management.Just follow the given steps to Install Android N Developer Preview On Sony Xperia Z3
Note: This can’t be used as daily driver.Android N Developer Preview is intended for developers only
- Download & Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, And Z3 Compact [Download FTF FIles]
- Download & Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Xperia Z3 (Official Update)
How to manually Install Android N Developer Preview On Sony Xperia Z3
→ Make sure you have a windows PC with sony Companion app version 1.1.24 or later installed on it.Download latest version HERE
- First take backup of your important data
- Now Connect your Xperia Z3 (D6603/D6653) to your PC with the provided USB cable.
- Once the device is connected to the PC, the Xperia Companion app will automatically open
- Next, Hold down the ALT key on your computer and click on ‘Software Repair’ on the homescreen and follow the instruction.
- You will be asked to disconnect and turn off your device, then to reconnect whilst holding down the volume down key to start the software flashing.
You can return to factory settings at any time by connecting back to Xperia Companion and following the Software repair.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.