This guide will teach you, How to Download & Flash / Install Official Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta OTA Update.The firmware build number is V126.96.36.199.Download the OTA Update Firmware file from the download section and then follow the steps to manually Update ASUS ZenFone Max to Marshmallow 6.0.1 using Fastboot commands
Asus has started rolling out Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 OTA Update for Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL and the Zenfone Max ZC550KL.We have the OTA update file.You can download the OTA update file from the download section.After downloading the OTA Firmware, you can simply flash it using ADB & Fastboot commands.Now follow the guide to Download & Install Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update
If your device’s bootloader is locked then you can manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update, but if your device’s bootloader is unlocked then you have to flash the Android Marshmallow Update file using Fastboot commands
The Update comes with loads of extra features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.This update comes with loads of bug fixes.It comes with Build number V188.8.131.52 and the File Size: Up to 1.1GB
Note:Make sure your Zenfone 2 Max runs the firmware build version Android 5.1.1 Lollipop version or later and 2GB free space needed.
→ Full Step By Step Guide to Safely Install Official Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Zenfone Max while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
How to Install Official Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update
Before you begin the flashing process, first download Asus USB drivers on your computer, then enable USB debugging on your smartphone, go to settings >>developers option. If developer’s option isn’t visible on your galaxy device, simply go to about phoneunder settings and scroll down to build number, then tap build numberup to 7 times to make developers option visible.
Marshmallow Update For ASUS ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) → Download (1.1GB)
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL OFFICIAL Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update
Step By Step Guide
- First of all setup ADB & fast boot On Your Computer.Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows Or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Then download the OTA file from the download section.
- Connect your device to Computer and Trust the connection by checking “Always allow from this computer”
- Put the downloaded OTA Firmware file inside the Fastboot folder
- Now open the command window from the ADB & Fastboot folder.hold the shift key on the keyboard and right-click on an empty space and select “Open command window here” option to launch a cmd window
- Then boot your device into bootloader mode by issuing the following command
adb reboot bootloader
- Now issue the following command to check ADB Connection
- Then go to Marshmallow beta ROM folder & open the S3V3N_cmd file.The command prompt will pop up.then issue the following command to Install the OTA Update Firmware file
flashall_AFT WW_ZC550KL_V 184.108.40.206 _M3.1.39_Phone-user.raw
- Once the installation is completed, reboot your device by running below command
- Done!!! You have successfully Installed AAsus ZenFone Max ZC550KL Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.