In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Flash/ Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM OnLenovo A6000 Android 6.0.1.You have top download the CyanogenMod 13 ROM from the given link and Flash it via custom recovery to update your Lenovo A6000 to latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13 Custom Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM.Just follow the step by step guide given below.
There is a very good news for Lenovo A6000 users.Now there is an unofficial but fully functional CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM available for the device.So if you own a Lenovo A6000, then you can flash the CM13 ROM via custom recovery to get latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on your device.
As I mentioned before, it is an unofficial ROM.The ROM is functional and there will be few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage.This is the first release of this unofficial CM13 ROM For the Lenovo A6000, so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.But you can use this as your daily driver.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Lenovo A6000.
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#095689″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Lenovo A6000 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Lenovo A6000 .So don’t try on other Devices
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Lenovo A6000 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Lenovo A6000
How To Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Lenovo A6000 (Unofficial )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Lenovo A6000
- Download both Un-Official CM13 For Lenovo A6000 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Then connect your Lenovo A6000 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Next, Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Lenovo A6000
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On Lenovo A6000 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.