In this guide, you will learn How to Safely Download & Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Android 6.0.1 [kingdom_row].The installation process is very simple, easy and safe.Just follow the given steps to update your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro to latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13 Custom Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro was launched in 2014.It is the Flagship phone of Lenovo for 2014 but the price is very budget friendly.Many people bought the device because of it’s on paper features and price tag. But sadly, the device didn’t even received Lollipop 5.1.1 update.If you have a Vibe Z2 Pro and you want to Install Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 on your device.The best way to get Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is to Flash CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 On it.
There is a very great news for all Vibe Z2 Pro users.Now there is an unofficial CM13 ROM available for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.Thanks to frantisheq, Senior Member over Xda for sharing the ROM.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro. So don’t try on other Devices
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
*Make sure you have the right device.Check the model number.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LenovoVibe Z2 Pro while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
→ Safely Flash CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro
How To Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (Unofficial )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro
- Download both Un-Official CM13 ROM and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Then Connect your Vibe Z2 Pro to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.
- First, take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.