This guide will teach you How to Download & Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Sony Xperia Z1 C6902 L39h (Codenamed Honami) Android 6.0.1.You just have to download the Unofficial CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM from the given link and then flash it via TWRP Recovery.Step by step guide to Update Sony Xperia Z1 to Android 6.01 Marshmallow Via CyanogenMod 13 (CM13) is given below.
If you are an owner of Xperia Z1, then it’s time to update it to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Now there is an Unofficial but functional CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM available for the device.The ROM is shared By drakonizer, Senior Member over Xda.These are UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod builds built using the UBER-Toolchain.
As i mentioned before, it is an unofficial ROM.The ROM is functional but there are few bugs present as of now as it is in its alpha stage.But we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list and more info on this ROM, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Sony Xperia Z1
This CyanogenMod 13 ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get smarter app management with advanced permissions control, Now On Tap, Adoptable Storage and the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Sony Xperia Z1 (Unofficial)
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Sony Xperia Z1 C6902 L39h (Codenamed Honami). So don’t try on other Models
- Download & Install CM13 On Sony Xperia Z Android Marshmallow 6.0 (Unofficial )
- How To Install CM13 On Sony Xperia ZR Android Marshmallow 6.0 (Unofficial )
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xperia Z1 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Sony Xperia Z1 (Unofficial)
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Sony Xperia Z1 Android 6.0.1 (Unofficial)
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Sony Xperia Z1
- First download both Un-Official CM13 For Sony Xperia Z1 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Then Connect your Xperia Z1 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Next, Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Xperia Z1
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On Sony Xperia Z1 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.