This post will guide you to safely Download & Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Gionee M3 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.It is an unofficial CyanogenMod 13 available for Gionee M3.You can update your Gionee M3 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 via Unofficial CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13
As you guys know Gionee M3 is not going to get Android Marshmallow 6.0 Official Update.So you users have to install 3rd party Marshmallow ROM to get Android 6.0 or above on Gionee M3.If you have a Gionee M3 then there is a great news for you.Now there is an unofficial but fully functional CM13 ROM available for the device.Thanks to developer Arun Chaudhary from Gionee M3 dev for the ROM.You can check details of the ROM by visiting his site
As I mentioned before, it is an unofficial ROM.This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Gionee M3
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Gionee M3, So do check your model number before trying
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Gionee M3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash Unofficial CM13 ROM On Gionee M3 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
CyanogenMod 13 For Gionee M3→ Download Link / Development Page (344MB)
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM13 ROM On Gionee M3 ANDROID MARSHMALLOW 6.0.1
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 ROM On Gionee M3
- First thing to do, Download Both Un-Official CM13 For Galaxy Note and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your device to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On Gionee M3 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.