In this guide, you will be able to Download and Install Galaxy J2 Prime (SM-J320M) J320MUBU0AQE1 Android 5.1.1 Update. The Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware is now available as an OTA for Galaxy J2 Prime users. This will be available in a phase wise manner to all the device’s users shortly.
If your Galaxy J2 Prime is not rooted or its bootloader is locked then you can get the update notification. To update Via OTA, Go To Settings–>>About Phone–>>System Update.If there is no update, wait for few more days as the OTA will be coming soon to your region.
If you haven’t yet received your OTA update, don’t worry, since it is being released in phases, and it might take some time to hit it in your region. If you just can’t wait, then simply follow our guide to Download and Install Galaxy J2 Prime (SM-J320M) J320MUBU0AQE1 Android 5.1.1 Update.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime.We will update this post once we have Marshmallow firmware file for other’s model.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy J2 Prime while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Download Latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers (v1.5.61) on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy J2 Prime smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download Odin3 v3.10
Download and install the Odin on your PC
Download and Install Galaxy J2 Prime (SM-J320M) J320MUBU0AQE1 Android 5.1.1 Update
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks..:)