Guide: How to Download & Install N910TUVU2EPE3 Marshmallow On T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA Firmware Update)
T-mobile has started rolling out latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 OTA Update for T-Mobile Samsung Note 4 SM-N910T.The OTA Update comes with build number N910TUVU2EPE3.This is the first Android Marshmallow Update for the device.All users running on the older Android version 5.1.1 Lollipop N910TUVU2DOK2 can now Update T-Mobile Note 4 with N910TUVU2EPE3 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware.
The Marshmallow update is available via OTA (Over-the-Air).The OTA Firmware file is around 2.22GB in size.This update is only for SM-N910T variant so don’t try on other models.Now we got the OTA Update file (.tar).You can download the OTA Update file from the download section and Manually Update T-Mobile Note 4 to N910TUVU2EPE3 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow by flashing the Firmware file using Odin Flash tool.Don’t worry we are sharing step by step guide to Install N910TUVU2EPE3 Marshmallow On T-Mobile Note 4.
You can manually check for the marshmallow update from the setting app itself.Remember, it takes few days for an updated to cover all the regions
If your device’s unlocked or rooted, then you are not going to get the update notification.You have to manually flash the OTA Firmware update file using Odin flash tool to get N910TUVU2EPE3 Marshmallow On T-Mobile Note 4.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for T-Mobile Note 4, so don’t try on other models.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your T-Mobile Note 4 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Galaxy USB drivers on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your T-Mobile Note 4. smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download T-Mobile Note 4 N910TUVU2EPE3 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA Update
For more info check the Xda thread here
Download Odin3 v3.11.1
Download and install the latest Odin on your PC
HOW TO MANUALLY Install N910TUVU2EPE3 Marshmallow On T-Mobile Note 4
Step By step Guide:
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks. 🙂