Guide: How to Download & Install N915TUVU2DPE3 Marshmallow On T-Mobile Note Edge SM-N915T (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA Firmware Update)
T-Mobile Note Edge SM-N915T has started receiving latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 OTA Update.The OTA Update comes with build number N915TUVU2DPE3.This is the first Android Marshmallow Update for the device.All users running on the older Android version 5.1.1 Lollipop can now Update T-Mobile Note Edge SM-N915T with N915TUVU2DPE3 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware.
The Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official Update For Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-915T is very stable and can be used as a daily driver.It comes with loads of extra useful features, security and stability updates.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.This update comes with loads of bug fixes.
If your device’s unlocked or rooted, then you are not going to get the update notification.You have to manually flash the OTA Firmware update file using Odin flash tool to get N915TUVU2DPE3 Marshmallow On T-Mobile Note Edge
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for T-Mobile Note Edge, so don’t try on other models.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your T-Mobile Note Edge while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Galaxy USB drivers on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your T-Mobile Note Edge. smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download T-Mobile Note EdgeN915TUVU2DPE3 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA Update
Download Odin3 v3.11.1
Download and install the latest Odin on your PC
HOW TO MANUALLY Install N915TUVU2DPE3 Marshmallow On T-Mobile Note Edge
Step By step Guide:
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks. 🙂