Guide: Download & Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Moto X Play [Lux]
Team CyanogenMod has released Official CyanogenMod 13 Nightly a.k.a CM13 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 ROM for Moto X Play Codenamed Lux.This an Official CyanopgenMod 13 (CM13).Just follow the given steps carefully to Update your Motorola Moto X Play to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 via Official CyanogenMod 13 ROM.
As you guys know Lenovo has updated it’s Moto Play to latest official Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Update.If you haven’t updated your Moto X Play to official Marshmallow update then follow this guide Download Moto X Play Official Marshmallow OTA Update Zip and update it.But if you want to install any third party Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM then CyanogenMod 13 is the way to go with.
Team CyanogenMod has released Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 nightly ROM For Moto X Play [Lux].As I mentioned before, it is an official ROM based on latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.It is safe to use as a daily driver.But remember, this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.You can use this one as your daily driver.
This official CM13 ROM is a Very clean & Fast ROM with some added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Moto X Play [Lux]
Note This is a nightly release so there may be few bugs but in future update everything will be fixed.
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Moto X Play [Codename : Lux]
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
*Make Sure TWRP is installed on your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto X Play while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Offiocial CM13 Marshmallow ROM for Moto X Play
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL Official CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Moto X Play ANDROID 6.0.1
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now Download Both Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your Moto X Play to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 On Moto X Play –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.