Great News for OnePlus 2 owners/users as OxygenOs 3.5.5 has been released for OnePlus 2 with many amazing and different features.The good news is that we have the full firmawre file which you can download.Today in this guide you will be able to learn How to Download and Install OxygenOs 3.5.5 on OnePlus 2.The best part of this update is that this update comes with VoLTE Support.So we recommend you to Install OxygenOs 3.5.5 on OnePlus 2
The Update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the air). So many of the users may already got the update.This OTA update is rolling out region wise.You can manually check for the update.To check Go To settings > About Phone > Software Update. If there is no update available in you region you can wait for the update to come or you can Download and Install OxygenOs 3.5.5 using the manually method from this guide. Follow this guide to Install OxygenOs 3.5.5 on OnePlus 2
You can download the Update from below link and you can flash it this update OxygenOs 3.5.5 has many fixes and news features as well it has VoLTE support , nice battery backup , Gaming is also improved , Battery saving mod , Android security patch level also updated and many other bugs are also fixed. Install OxygenOs 3.5.5 on OnePlus 2
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- First Setup ADB & Fastboot on your windows or mac.Guide for Windows Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows / Guide For Mac How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- This guide is only for OnePlus 2, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- You are not going to lose any data still take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- More than 60% battery is required.
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 3.5.5 FOR ONEPLUS 2
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL OXYGENOS 3.5.5 ON ONEPLUS 2
- First of all you have to Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 2 you can enable it by going to Settings > Developer Option ( You can enable Developer option by going to about phone then tap on build number 7 times. )
- Download the OxygenOS 3.5.5 Zip file on the internal memory of your device file (download section)
- Now reboot your OnePlus 2 into recovery mode.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once in recovery mode, Choose Install from ADB Sideload
- Then connect your OP2 to your computer
- Now open the command window from the ADB Folder.(Press Shift + Right click and open command window)
- Check whether your device is connected properly or not.Issue the following command
- If you can see your device’s details, then your device is properly connected and you are ready to flash the Firmware)
- Enter this command in CMD Window to start flashing OxygenOs 3.5.5
adb sideload File Name.zip
(Example adb sideload OnePlus2Oxygen_14_OTA_026_all_1612220228_c351fee_2.zip)
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device
- Done!! Your device should have the latest OxygenOS 3.5.5.
This is the full step by step guide to safely Install OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS 3.5.5 Firmware Update (Root/Non Root Users) Without Losing any data
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.