Earlier we have shared the official Beta versions of OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3/3T. But many users had reported about battery drain issues and other bugs. As OnePlus company is always standing top on bringing new features and fixing the issues as early as possible, now Oneplus development team released Stable version of OxygenOs 4.1.0. This update includes New feature like Added expanded screenshots, Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction, Improved video stability when recording, Improved WiFi connectivity, Improved Bluetooth connectivity and General bug fixes. In this article, we will guide you how to install OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3/3T.
Previously, we have shared OxygenOs 4.0.3 Nougat for OnePlus 3/3T and now oneplus has released another official update to fix some of the bugs available in the previous built. OnePlus has taken this OTA update game to another level. They are now very consistent in pushing out OTA updates for their flagship devices.
This update is rolled via OTA in selected regions only. You can manually check for the latest update, Go To Settings > About Phone > Software Update. It will take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. So if you want to update your device to latest OxygenOs then Download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3/3T.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 4.1.0 FOR ONEPLUS 3/3T
[su_button url=”https://mega.nz/#!CUVmkICS!oOvhFwbF5icXQS60gpZNVqnpWe7UbMX9IttKtLNhwA4″ target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3 (Full ROM)[/su_button]
Coming Soon – OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3 (OTA)
[su_button url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7HryHTDH8BrUl9icF90YjlDMlU/view” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″] OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3T (Full ROM)[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-4Cz4ARK6CWTHhvU09YSHZTYmM/view” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3T (OTA)[/su_button]
STEPS TO INSTALL OXYGENOS 4.1.0 ROM ON ONEPLUS 3/3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3/3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS 4.1.0 Firmware for Oneplus 3/3T.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS 4.1.0 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Updated Google security patch to 1st March 2017
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFi connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity
- General bug fixes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on android nougat.:)