Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 12 On OnePlus 3 (Android 7.1.1): OnePlus has released it’s official Android 7.1.1 Nougat OTA Update for both OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T as OxygenOs 12 and 3 respectively.
OxygenOs Beta 12 For OnePlus 3 is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and comes with several new features, system improvements and bug fixes. The Update will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).But it will take few days to reach all across the globe.You can wait for the update to come or you can manually Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 12 On OnePlus 3 (Android 7.1.1)
The update comes with some new added features.There is a new option in the Wallpapers menu called Shot on OnePlus. A new photo editor is included which can watermark and straighten your photos.Overall the update is stable and can be used as daily driver.
Latest HydrogenOs Update Download and Install HydrogenOs Android Nougat 7.1 On OnePlus 3 and 3T (H2OS)
The update for both the OnePlus 3 and 3T is around 1.5GB.You can download the Firmware (ROM) from the given link below and manually install that on your OnePlus 3 via Recovery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
DOWNLOAD OxygenOS Open Beta 12 On OnePlus 3 (Android 7.1.1)
Steps to Flash / Install OxygenOS Open Beta 12 On OnePlus 3 (Android 7.1.1)
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3/3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS Beta 3 Firmware for Oneplus 3/3T.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS Beta 12 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on android 7.1.1 nougat.:)