Good news for all OnePlus 3 users, OnePlus has released OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3 users. Recently OnePlus has rolled out Stable OxygenOS 4.1.1 for Android 7.1.1 Nougat for OnePlus 3. OnePlus is rolling out updates based on user feedback and suggestions. In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3. This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for Oneplus 3 update is rolling via OTA (Over The Air). Many users have already got an update notification. As this an incremental update, it will be rolled out in phase manner. You can manually check for updates in Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update. If you don’t want to wait for the update, then you can manually install Download and Install OxygenOs Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3.
This update is packed with optimized and improved several key areas. The changes include:
- All new launcher, added support for shortcuts on 7.1.1
- Redesigned app drawer
- Redesigned UI for launcher settings
- Added status bar icon option to display real time network speed
- Added Notification Denoising
- Added Gaming Do Not Disturb mode
- Added automatic Night Mode
- Added Secure Box for file encryption
- Optimized touch latency
- Optimized camera EIS for videos
- Improved contacts management with linking and merge functions
- Added quick pay option for India
- Bug fixes and general improvements
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your pc
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS Open Beta 13 Firmware for Oneplus 3 and save it in your device.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS Open Beta 13 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on OxygenOS Open Beta 13.:)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.