Good news for all OnePlus 3 users, OnePlus has released OxygenOS Open Beta 14 for OnePlus 3 users. Recently OnePlus has rolled out Stable OxygenOS 4.1.1 for Android 7.1.1 Nougat for OnePlus 3. OnePlus is rolling out updates based on user feedback and suggestions. In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 14 for OnePlus 3. This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
OxygenOS Open Beta 14 for Oneplus 3 update is rolling via OTA (Over The Air). Many users have already got an update notification. As this an incremental update, it will be rolled out in phase manner. You can manually check for updates in Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update. If you don’t want to wait for the update, then you can manually install Download and Install OxygenOs Open Beta 14 for OnePlus 3.
This update is packed with optimized and improved several key areas. The changes include:
- Bluetooth improvements
- Car Bluetooth fixes
- Battery usage optimizations
- Fixed some auto connection issues
- GPS optimizations
- Improved accuracy, now less likely to drop GPS connection
- Night Mode optimizations
- Update default sunrise time (8AM -> 6AM)
- Fixed issue of auto night mode not turning off
- Fixed issue of auto night mode turning on, but doesn’t stay on
- Fixed issue of night mode causing issues with sRGB
- Launcher optimizations
- Fixed issue of system reboot when setting wallpaper
- Fixed issue where setting of wallpaper doesn’t work
- Prevent occasional Launcher crash
- Removed extraneous wallpaper entry
- Clock widget improvements
- Fixed bug where clock widget shows smaller after exit of a full-screen app
- Dark theme improvements
- Translation improvements
- Updated community app to 1.8
- Other general bug fixes and optimizations
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
[su_button url=”http://oxygenos.oneplus.net.s3.amazonaws.com/OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_022_all_1704191252_c7f2b642cd014157.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: shopping-cart” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]OxygenOS Open Beta 14 for OnePlus 3[/su_button]
Steps to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 14 for OnePlus 3
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your pc
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS Open Beta 13 Firmware for Oneplus 3 and save it in your device.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS Open Beta 14 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on OxygenOS Open Beta 14.:)