Download and Install J200HXXU0AQG1 July Security Patch On Galaxy J2 (2015): As you all must have heard, Samsung has rolled out the latest July Security Patch update for its Galaxy J2. This update comes with the build number J200HXXU0AQG1. This Android version is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and will be highly beneficial if you want to safeguard your device’s personal data and information from malware.
This update will be rolled out via OTA (Over The Air) for all the users. If you have been running the Stock ROM without ever rooting your device then you should be receiving the update pretty soon. This July Security Patch update also updates the firmware with regular bug fixes and several improvements in performance and stability.
If you haven’t received this update via OTA, and you are not having enough patience to wait for the update then you can easily download it manually. The procedure for downloading this update manually is fairly simple. All that you need to do is keep some pre-requisites in mind, complete few downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide.
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy J2 2016.
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
DownloadsDownload J200HXXU0AQG1 July Security Patch Full Firmware Here Download Latest ODIN Tool
How To Install Galaxy J2 J200HXXU0AQG1 July Security Patch
- Download J200HXXU0AQG1 July Security Patch For Samsung Galaxy J2 (2015)
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
HOW TO INSTALL A STOCK FIRMWARE USING ODIN
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us to the comments section!