Download and Install N920IDVU3CQG2 July Security Patch On Galaxy Note 5: Recently, Samsung started giving out the latest July Security Patch for Galaxy Note 5. This recent update comes with the build number N920IDVU3CQG2. This update is based on Android Nougat and is perfect if you want to safeguard your smartphone’s personal data and information from any type of malware.
This update is being sent out via OTA (Over The Air) for all its Galaxy Note 5 users in Phase wise manner. This update comes with the regular bug fixes along with improvements in stability and performance of the device. This update will only work on those devices that run on stock ROM and haven’t been rooted before. So, if you are a Galaxy Note 5 user running their device on stock ROM then you should be expecting this update soon.
If you haven’t received this update via OTA, and you are not willing to wait for the update to arrive then you can easily download it manually. The procedure for downloading this update manually is fairly simple. All that you need to do is keep some pre-requisites in mind, complete few downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide.
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016.
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
Australia (Optus) > Download
Australia > Download
Australia (Vodafone) > Download
Steps To Install N920IDVU3CQG2 July Security Patch On Galaxy Note 5 (Australia)
- Download N920IDVU3CQG2 July Security Patch For Samsung Note 5 (Australian Variant)
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
HOW TO INSTALL A STOCK FIRMWARE USING ODIN
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us to the comments section!