[PORT] Download and Install Official XXU2DQCL Nougat Update On Galaxy Note 4 N910C/H (Exynos) | Android 7.0: This is really a great news for all Samsung Galaxy Note 4 users with model number N910C/H as users can now install the official ported ROM on the device.
There is no official information about the Nougat update for the device but thanks to Xephyrex, now we can install the XXU2DQCL Nougat Update (Port) on Galaxy Note 4.Remember, this update is originally available for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T810) which has the same hardware configuration as Galaxy Note 4 N910C/H, which means the firmware can be installed on Note 4.
This XXU2DQCL Nougat Firmware update can be flashed on Galaxy Note 4 Exynos variants but remember, this may show some bugs as this is released for Tab S2.This ROM can’t be used as daily driver.But if you want to test the latest Nougat, then you can flash the update and Update Galaxy Note 4 N910C/H to Official XXU2DQCL Android 7.0 Nougat
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Download Latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers (v1.5.61) on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Steps To Install Official XXU2DQCL Nougat Update On Galaxy Note 4 N910C/H | Android 7.0
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section down below 🙂