Here in this article, we’ll be sharing the link to download and install the Oppo F9 / F9 Pro DA File (MTK Secure Boot Auth File). If you don’t know about the DA file, it’s also known as the “Download Agent” file that fixes the device secure boot error on MediaTek chipset-powered models especially. As both the Oppo F9/F9 Pro models are running on the MediaTek Helio P60 SoC out of the box, this MTK secure boot auth file will be required to fix buffer error, authentication error, secure boot error, FRP lock issue, and even corrupted memory issue.
It’s also good to inform you that by using the SP Flash Tool, all the Oppo F9/F9 Pro model users can easily flash the MTK secure boot auth file to bypass or fix the mentioned errors. Alternatively, MediaTek device users can also use NCK Box, or Miracle Box, or Chinese Miracle 2 Box, etc tools instead of using the SP Flash Tool (depends on the user).
Features of DA Loader Files
- Remove FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Lock on the Oppo F9/F9 Pro
- Users can also make a system image backup of the MTK device
- Simply can read security codes of a MediaTek device
- Flash firmware on the Oppo F9/F9 Pro
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- Oppo F9 / F9 Pro DA File
- Download Latest USB Drivers
- Download Latest MediaTek VCOM Drivers
- SP Flash Tool (Latest)
- The mentioned DA File is only compatible with the Oppo F9/F9 Pro
- You’ll need a Windows computer and a USB data cable
- Install the required drivers on your PC from the link above
- Install the SP Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure to download the DA file on your computer before flashing it
- Connect your handset to the computer via the USB data cable.
- Open the SP Flash Tool on your PC > Click on the Download tab.
- Next, click on the ‘Choose’ option > Here select the downloaded DA loader file.
- Once the DA loader file loads, proceed to install it.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Finally, unplug the device from the USB data cable and then restart your smartphone.
Note: DO NOT use the ‘Format’ devices option with the secure boot.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.