If you own an Oppo F9 (PH1823EX ) and for some reason looking for the Stock ROM file of the device, then we have got you covered here? The latest Stock ROM Version is now made available for download. The firmware is based on Android Os. The firmware is for Qualcomm powered variant of the device only. The Firmware file is large in size so make sure you are connected to a stable WiFi connection while downloading the firmware.
If you don’t know about ROM or Firmware, then let me tell you what exactly stock ROM means. Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
Install Official Stock ROM On Oppo F9 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
[su_box title=”Oppo F9 Stock ROM Details:” box_color=”#004cf2″ title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”2″]
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo F9
[su_note note_color=”#ffded9″ radius=”2″]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%.
- Install the Oppo Mobile Drivers on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide – Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now, Enable the Developer option. Guide – How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a full backup on your device How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- Latest 2020 -MSM Download Tool for Oppo Devices Download
You can either follow the QPST Tool method or QFIL Tool method in order to install the Stock ROM on your Oppo F9 device.
CPH1823EX_11_A.20 – Download
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]NOTE:WE ARE THANKFUL TO THE UPLOADER FOR UPLOADING THE ROM FILES [/su_highlight]
Installation: Oppo F9 PH1823EX Firmware Flash File
- First, download the right firmware flash file from the download section above
- Now you can follow our dedicated guide below to flash the firmware on your device
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-all-oppo-firmware-stock-rom-flashing-guide/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#5554ff” color=”#ffffff” size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Oppo Stock ROM Flashing Guide[/su_button]
We hope this guide will help you a lot. For any queries, you can comment below.