Download/Install Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mix 2 (Back to stock firmware, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop): Xiaomi Mix 2 was released in 2017, at a budget-friendly price. It comes with 5.99-inch 1080×2160 resolution display. It is packed with the Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835, Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 540 GPU with 8GB of RAM, Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery and 12MP dual-LED flash primary camera, and 5 MP front-facing camera. It comes with Android 7.1 (Nougat) out of the box. If you are an owner of Mi Mix 2 device, then you are at the right place.
One of the nice things regarding xiaomi devices is that the simple availableness of stock firmware and an easier methodology for flashing them. If just in case if your device runs in into any hard brick or dead state, you’ll be able to roll back to stock Version using their software. The factor that creates it really easy is that the procedure to flash the ROM. Mi Flash Tool makes everything very simple for everybody.
When we try to access the root on our device, sometimes we may end up having the bricked device which no longer starts properly or gets stuck in boot screen or boot loop or it won’t turn on completely. This is the very common issue for every Android smartphone, but it can be fixed easily by installing the Stock firmware. In this article, we will guide you how to Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mix 2.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Mix 2’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Mix 2.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Mix 2.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Mix 2.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Related Posts[/su_heading]
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo