In this tutorial, you will learn How To Enable Multi Window Mode in CM13 ROMs Android Marshmallow 6.0.The Multiwindow feature is First implemented in Touchwiz.Now Most of CyanogenMod ROMs have this feature.CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 also has the same multi-window Mode.
This Multi window feature In CyanogenMod 12 and above ROMs is hidden.You have to manually enable it.Don’t worry I will share full step by step guide on How To Enable Multi Window Mode in CM13 ROMs below
→ You must have CM13 (CyyanogenMod13 ROM) On your device
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Android Device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ Full Guide How To Enable Multi Window Mode in CM13 ROMs
Enable Multi Window Mode in CM13 ROMs
Step By Step Guide
- First enable the Developer Option On Your device.To Do so Go to Settings –> About phone –> tap Build number seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Now go back to settings, you can find the developer option there
- Now open developer option and slide down to menu Multi window.
- Just enable the multi window option and then tap on enable.Now Multi window is enabled
- Now got to home screen and open recent apps.
- You can find box icon there.Tap on it and select the 1st layout.
- Done!!! Multi window is now fully functional on your CM13 device